Friends: I see you.
I understand you.
Being a working mom isn’t easy. It is, in fact, hard. Whether you work from home, work outside the home, or work part time – juggling work and your small people is just that: work.
It feels as though something always has to give and more often than not, you find yourself stretched too thin and putting yourself in that dreaded last place slot.
I’ve been there.
I’ve made myself sick. I’ve pushed myself so far, I’ve been bruised and battered on the inside and out.
But I’m surrounded by extraordinary and wise friends who get this place too and have developed the skills to manage their time, their relationships, their families and their homes with love and focus. My long-time friend Jessica Turner is just the person to help guide you through this feeling of overwhelm and into a place that includes mental peace, self care, parenting with intention and so much more.
She has developed a 10-day video course aptly titled Stretched Too Thin. As a working mom herself, and the author of the book The Fringe Hours, Jessica has used her personal experience and hours of research to create the tools you need to thrive in the middle of your busy work environment, your home life and your host of daily responsibilities.
What do you get with this course?
- Access to a private Facebook group this is a community of other working moms enrolled in Stretched Too Thin
- 10 video lessons focused on the challenges facing you as a working mom and how to address them
- A workbook with daily reading and journaling exercises
- A series of ebook and course bonuses worth more than $200 that partner beautifully with the course content
Because Jessica knows you are busy – and already Stretched Too Thin – each of the 10 lessons can be completed in less than 15 minutes a day…and can be done on your mobile phone, your desktop or tablet. Feel free to use those Fringe Hours to take back your days.
And take advantage of the support available to you in the Facebook group – further proof that there are more moms out there just like you (and me!).
I don’t want you to miss out. Stretched Too Thin is open for enrollment for one week only. The course will close next Monday on October 17th. What does it cost? Only $39. Keep it mind – in addition to the above mentioned – the 10 videos, the Facebook group, and the workbook – you have these bonuses:
- Cozy Minimalist Mom course – value $39
- Grove Collaborative Method product bundle – value $30
- One Bite at a Time ebook – value $8
- How to Create Fruitful Friendships ebook – value $8
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World video series – value $20
- Make-Ahead Meal Plan – value $29
- 5 Days to a Better Morning ebook – value $8
- (in)courage Motherhood ebook – value $8
- Planner Bootcamp course – value $39
- Staying Rooted in Community: (in)courage video – value $12
That’s nearly $250 of goodness for just $39. I hope you will take advantage. And when you do – come back here and tell me everything you loved. Because I know you will.