She walked over to me and quietly asked for a hug. My small girl looked up at me and asked, “Mommy, do you think other girls my age still ask their moms for a hug?”
“Well, sweet girl – I certainly hope so. If not, they are both missing out.”
She may be twelve, but I know not only that she still needs these moments (as I do!), but also that she is watching everything I do for a cue as to how to behave, to speak and to grow up in to the young girl I know she will be. This means doing everything I can to make the very best choices to model for her.
I know she watches what I eat, if I exercise, what I wear and the products I use on my body.
I was recently asked if I would be willing to switch my daily deodorant to Tom’s of Maine.
I did. Wondering why?
I created this video not only as an Unboxing, but to share my favorites and a bit about my experience with the switch.
- Tom’s is made with all-natural ingredients – no artificial fragrance or preservatives.
- They list every ingredient on their website – it’s source and function in the deodorant and with your body.
- There is no animal testing done to develop their products.
- I’m a fan of their line of fragrance options (Wild Lavender and Fresh Apricot top my list)
- And easily one of my favorites – 10% of all sales are donated to making the world a better place.
- I tend to put my money where my heart is – with companies who prioritize their customers AND doing good in the world.
Wondering why other people have made the switch to Tom’s of Maine?
For Yulie it was allergies.
So, what do you think? Are you willing to try Tom’s of Maine and make the switch? To offer a little inspiration – a giveaway of an assortment of three Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting deodorants. Enter below by commenting which of the scents you would most like to try. You can take a look at your options here – like I mentioned, my two are Fresh Apricot and Wild Lavender, but you might like a different option. You can also earn additional entries by following the widget below.
No purchase necessary to enter. ExtraordinaryMommy.com is not responsible for prizes that are shipped from outside vendors or sponsors. All entries will be pooled together and one (1) winner will be drawn. The winner will have two calendar days to reply via email. Unclaimed prizes will be placed for availability to newly chosen winners after that time. Giveaway is open to all U.S. residents only, must be at least 18 years old to enter. Entries accepted through November 2, 2016 ending at exactly 12:00am CDT.